15 Jan Top 5 European ski destinations
When you decide to charter a private jet to your favourite ski destination in Europe, you’re main priority is getting to the slopes as fast as possible. There’s no quicker way of getting to your resort than by private jet.
Not only will you arrive closer, you and your family will travel in a comfortable and private environment. No more wasted time at the airport, get closer to the slopes.
Benefits of flying private for ski trips;
- You will use VIP private terminals away from the hustle & bustle of the main terminal.
- You only need to arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
- So you can take your bulky items such as skis, snow boards and ski boots on larger aircraft.
- You’re pre cleared prior to the flight, so avoiding all the queues.
- Limited risk of lengthy delays, cancellations and missed connections.
The primary reason to charter a private jet for skiing trips is to maximise your time on the slopes, by flying to a airport near to your resort.
With many of the best resorts being located far from main airport hubs a private jet will and can get you closer.
Top 5 European private jet airports & resorts for our European ski clients;
1.Geneva Airport / Chamonix (55 minutes) Morzine (1hr 15 minutes)
2. Sion Airport / Verbier (55 mins) Zermatt (2 hours)
3. Samedan Airport / St Moritz (15 mins)
4. Chambéry Airport/ Meribel (1 hour) Val d’Isere (1 hr 40 mins)
5. St Gallen Airport / Klosters (1 hour)
Transfer times are based on car journeys however many of our clients will fly by helicopter to their resort. Cutting their travel time by more than half.
The Embraer Legacy 650 is our preferred aircraft for large charter group flights to ski resorts around Europe. Capable of taking up to 13 people into many of the resorts, with plenty of luggage space, perfect for skis, luggage and any other bulky items.
Manchester to Sion
Aircraft: Embraer Legacy 650
Estimated Price: £45,000 return
Manchester to Sion
Aircraft: Embraer Phenom 300
Estimated Price: £23,000 return
Please note: Any additional operational charges that we may incur to operate this quoted schedule, ie Out of Hours (OOHs) and airfield Extensions, Fire Cover Upgrade and AIRCRAFT DE-ICING are not included in this quotation price. This estimated price is subject to availability, slots, traffic rights and schedule.GET QUOTE