31 Oct The World’s Fastest Growing Private Jet Destinations
It’s your time to go and explore.
Feeling adventurous and want to explore the world by private jet? Then check out the five fastest growing private jet destinations. Each country has their own vibe and reason for flying there.
Be different and explore the world around you… Here are the top five fastest growing private jet destinations;
Vietnam has jungles, its forests are diverse and its wildlife is unique. So much to see and has an amazingly diverse culture. A holiday to Vietnam is one that needs to be ticked off your bucket list.
If you fancy a cultural and enlightening experience with the family then this place is the destination for you. Vietnam has changed so much over such a short time,with it’s pristine sands, that make you want to keep coming back for more.
It is a country on the move; access is now easier and quicker than ever, infrastructure is being updated, luxury hotels are appearing all over the place.
Which Aircraft: Dassault Falcon 7X
Falcon 7X is a spacious and luxurious long range private jet.
This is the latest version of the tri-jet aircraft built by Dassault Aviation, the aircraft is equipped with the latest technology enabling exceptional passenger comfort and quietness with low fuel consumption. From nose to tail, wingtip to wingtip, the Falcon 7X is pure elegance, efficiency, and performance.
The Falcon 7X is designed to fly 5,950 nm (11,019 km), linking city pairs such as Paris-Tokyo, Shanghai-Seattle, New York-Jeddah, and Johannesburg-London, with a payload of eight passengers and three crew.
- With a .90 Mach Maximum Operating Speed (MMO), the Falcon 7X can also cover shorter distances to get you faster where you need to be. When it comes to landing, slower is safer.
- At typical landing weight, the approach speed of the 7X is only 104 knots (193 km/h). It can land and stop in just 2,070 feet (630 m). As a result, it can access hundreds of airports other jets cannot, including those with hot and high conditions, steep approaches and stringent noise restrictions.
- The 7X is the only aircraft in its class able to reach New York, from London City Airport. It has a range of approximately 10 hours. Ultimate comfort is achieved through meticulous attention to detail within the cabin interior including acoustics and superior in flight technology.
Oman if you’re in need of a break from the every day stress of life and need some sunshine in your life then Oman is the spot for you. You’re guaranteed blue skies which is ideal for some winter sunshine.
Beautiful mountains and desert landscapes, sand dunes and stunning harbour makes for a breathtaking holiday with the family.
Oman has gorgeous beaches, and a selection of the country’s finest restaurants and bars. Impressive mosques and bustling fish markets as well as deep blue seas for any diving enthusiasts amongst your group.
Which Aircraft: Embraer Legacy 600
Legacy 600 is a perfect aircraft for family flights to Oman. Spacious and comfortable way to travel.
Legacy 600 is a perfect aircraft for family flights.
The Embraer Legacy’s 13-passenger cabin offers more space than any other business jet in its category, designed to support all the necessities of the well-equipped in-flight office.
It also has the largest baggage compartment of any business jet – all of it accessible in-flight as well as on the ground, allowing you to bring equipment for presentations, or reams of important documents, without sacrificing space in the Legacy’s cabin.
- Then there’s the wet galley, with every possible convenience to help you arrive completely refreshed. We created the interior of the Legacy 600 with three distinct cabin zones to enable some passengers to work, while others sleep or dine.
- Its 22 windows provide plenty of natural light, while ceiling heights easily accommodate tall passengers. The Legacy 600 is a jet that works as hard as you do. It has outstanding capability in hot or high destinations.
A trip to China is a once in a lifetime experience, so make it count. Check out all the main attractions of the country, focusing on the cultural and historical aspects of china and its natural scenery.
China is splendidly diverse in its geographic, ethnic, culinary and social make-up. Due to the size of China we recommend that you visit two of the main cities to get in as much sight seeing as possible.
Developing at a rate unmatched in human history, already huge cities are adding sprawling suburbs and cutting-edge architecture on a day-by-day basis, even as an ever-expanding web of high-speed rail ties the country together.
Which Aircraft: Gulfstream G650
The G650 – Speed and grace paired with style and comfort. Enjoy The World Standard at its best. One of the most fuel efficient business aircraft available for charter., it can fly close to the speed of sound, with a maximum speed of Mach 0.925.
With a range of 7,000nm this private jet can fly you and friends non stop from London to Singapore or Buenos Aires.
At a long-range cruise speed of Mach 0.85, the Gulfstream G650 flies 7,000 nautical miles/12,964 kilometers non-stop with eight passengers. Los Angeles to London is more than 30 minutes faster and New York to Tokyo almost an hour closer compared to other large-cabin aircraft.
The G650 makes once-distant cities all part of a day’s work, and with the lowest pressurized cabin altitude of any business aircraft, passengers arrive feeling refreshed and ready for whatever opportunities lay ahead.
- What Gulfstream delivers in the G650 is a jet that flies at more than 92 percent of the speed of sound for thousands of miles with fly-by-wire precision. That same design innovation created a quieter, roomier, more adaptable cabin teeming with advanced technology.
- It features a wide cabin interior and is equipped with industry leading inflight Wi-Fi and satellite communications systems. The large windows and low cabin pressure enhance your comfort and reduce jet lag.
- The G650 makes once-distant cities all part of a day’s work, and with the lowest pressurized cabin altitude of any business aircraft, passengers arrive feeling refreshed and ready for whatever opportunities lay ahead. The Gulfstream Cabin Management System incorporates touch-screen technology, allowing passengers to adjust lighting, window shades and entertainment from most hand-held Apple devices and select Google Android devices.
- Sixteen large Gulfstream panoramic windows, each 28 by 20.5 inches/71 by 52 centimetres, allow abundant sunlight into the cabin, even in the galley. Every window has been repositioned higher on the fuselage to maximize viewing comfort.
Thailand is Asia’s primary travel destination and offers a host of places to visit. Charming people exciting beaches and beautiful scenery with some of the worlds finest beaches, brilliant new hotels and resorts.
Though the high-rises and neon lights occupy the foreground of the tourist picture, the typical Thai community is still the farming village, and you need not venture far to encounter a more traditional scene of fishing communities and amazing Buddhist temples.
Which Aircraft: Gulfstream G550
G550 interior is spacious and comfortable for long flights to China.
The G550 has the efficiency to fly 6,750 nautical miles/12,501 kilometers non-stop, but also is capable of operating out of short-field, high-altitude airports. Payload is a plus, too.
The G550 can transport up to 18 passengers and still has the range to fly non-stop more than 12 hours. Powered by two Rolls-Royce engines that provide the most thrust of any jet in its class, the Gulfstream G550 has a cruise range of 6,750 nautical miles /12,501 kilometers.
The G550 flies from Shanghai to Los Angeles or New York to Dubai non-stop at Mach 0.80. London to Tokyo or to Los Angeles is non-stop at Mach 0.85. Fly all those miles without the delay of fuelling stops or extra landing fees.
- Start with 14 Gulfstream signature oval windows to infuse the cabin with natural light. Introduce only 100 percent fresh air and combine that with cabin pressurized to a very low altitude. The result is subtle, but effective. Plentiful natural light and fresh air help passengers stay alert and focused.
- Low-altitude pressurization requires less exertion from the body and ensures passengers arrive at their destinations refreshed and alert. The G550’s quiet interior also improves the cabin experience. Advanced sound suppression techniques keep engine noise where it belongs―outside the aircraft.
- Some layouts accommodate beds for seven people, and the option of multiple seating areas creates a combination of uses, including a dedicated crew rest area, a private stateroom, conference area and entertainment space.
Most aircraft are configured with a forward galley, crew rest area and lavatory. The main passenger cabin has three sections, usually including a forward, four-chair club section and a variety of different layouts in the mid and aft cabin that can be configured with a four-seat conference grouping, credenza, four-place divans and pairs of facing chairs, among other furnishings.
In the G550, a fully functional office is always ready. A wireless network, satellite communication, Iridium phone and a fax/printer are standard equipment.
India is an engaging colourful spiritual and deeply religious country.India with the world’s highest mountain range to the north and some of the world’s most glorious white-sand beaches to the south and an array of landscapes, cities and towns in-between is a must visit destination for 2017.
In northern India witness iconic sights on your way around the famous Golden Triangle, explore the deserts of Rajasthan, detox and de-stress in the verdant Himalayan foothills or visit sacred rivers.
Why not, unwind on Goa’s world famous beaches or visit Bollywood in the vibrant city of Mumbai.
Which Aircraft: Bombardier Global 5000
The ultra long range Global Express offers you unprecedented cabin width and comfort with luxurious seating for 10-14 passengers. This remarkable aircraft can fly you and your colleagues between the two furthest points in the world with the need to refuel only once.
Global 5000 offers comfort and long range travel
Global 5000 offers comfort and long range travel
Created to accommodate the needs of the most sophisticated and discerning travellers. Uncompromising throughout, from the superiority of its leading edge flight deck environment, to the sheer peacefulness of its aft stateroom.
Balancing comfort, speed and range the Global Express is the ultimate in international travel. No other aircraft in its class flies you to your destination faster or as far.
Stepping in the 2,140 cubic ft. cabin of the XRS takes you to the lap of luxury. The cabin measures 8.17 feet wide, 6.25 feet high and a considerable 48 feet from front to back, and exudes comfort. With room for eight passengers, the executive jet provides all of the necessary amenities for intercontinental trips.
- A superior cabin ambiance is achieved through the addition of two cabin windows, along with enlarged window reveals, providing a 183 per cent increase in unrestricted viewing area and ambient lighting. Light emitting diode lighting technology is featured throughout the cabin and passengers and crew will enjoy the improved cabin pressurization, allowing for a 4,500-foot (1,372 m) cabin altitude at flight level 450 (FL450) and a 5,680-foot (1,731 m) cabin altitude at FL510 – the lowest of any commercial aircraft.
- Also standard on the Global Express XRS business jet is the Bombardier Enhanced Vision System (BEVS), which reduces the risk of controlled flight into terrain, runway incursions at night or during low visibility conditions and increases overall depth perception in difficult operating conditions and/or at unfamiliar airports.