03 Apr Learjet 75 based at Manchester Airport
We’re pleased to announce that Falcona Private Jets will have access to a brand new Bombardier Learjet 75 private jet for charter at Manchester Airport. The Learjet 75 offers our locally based North West clients a aircraft which is suitable for business trips. It also has the range to reach popular private jet summer destinations from Manchester such Ibiza, Nice, Faro and Mallorca.
Manchester is fast becoming the UK go-to city for businesses. Manchester is the home of great music, football and impressive architecture. Media City , retail, manufacturing, property and technology are turning this northern city into a major business hub.
It’s home to the BBC, ITV, Kellogg’s and around 250 more businesses, Media City has fast become an international hub for creativity and innovation.
During the summer season we have lots of charter flights from Manchester to Mallorca, Ibiza, Nice, Cannes and Sardinia. All are within reach on the Learjet 75 from Manchester.
Thinking of a ski trip? The Learjet 75 can access smaller airports getting you closer to the slopes. Fly direct to Sion, St Gallen, Annecy and all other airports around the Alps during the ski season.
About the Learjet 75
The Bombardier Learjet 75 provides the luxury and comfort of a larger aircraft in a light jet, delivering the ultimate travel experience. With new performance levels and efficient range, it combines convenience with cutting-edge in-flight technology and connection capabilities. It flies further and faster than its closest competitor with full passenger and fuel capacity.
- Seating configuration: 8 passengers
- Crew: 2
- Cabin length: 19ft 10in | 6.04m
- Cabin height: 4ft 11in | 1.50m
- External heated baggage space: 50ft³ | 4.64m³
- Washroom with enclosed WC: 1
- 7” touch screen display at most of the seats with Audio/Video control
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Forward 12.1” HD bulkhead monitor
- Full audio system with hidden trim panel speakers
- Full champagne bar
- Fully enclosed washroom with lavatory
- Galley with hot and cold drinks units
- SAT phone
- Rotational seats
- Typical cruise speed: 860 kph | 464 knots | 534 mph
- Long-range cruise speed: 796 kph | 429 knots | 494 mph
- Maximum range: 3778 km | 2040 nm | 2347 miles
Typical routes & travel times
- Manchester to Amsterdam: One Way: Flight Time: 58 minutes Estimate Price: £9,500
- Manchester to Paris: One Way: Flight Time: 1 hour 10 minutes Estimate Price: £10,000
- Manchester to Malaga: One Way: Flight Time: 2 hours 40 minutes Estimate Price: £17,500
- Manchester to Marrakesh: One Way: Flight Time: 3 hours 26 minutes Estimate Price: £20,500
Please note: Prices shown are estimated prices for charter of whole aircraft – alternative routes, aircraft and airports are also available upon request.
Any additional operational charges that we may incur to operate this quoted schedule, ie Out of Hours (OOHs) and airfield Extensions, Fire Cover Upgrade and AIRCRAFT DE-ICING are not included in this quotation price. This estimated price is subject to availability, slots, parking, traffic rights and schedule.