27 Jul Discover The Bahamas
Hire a private jet to the Bahamas, whether it’s for business or pleasure. A flight by private jet allows you to fly direct to the beautiful island, stress-free. Get a personalised quote for a private charter flight.
We can organise any type of private charter, flight to The Bahamas, without Manchester having to be the origin or departure of the journey.
Nassau Paradise Island is the place to be for anyone who loves the sun, sand and sea.
With so many stretches of beautiful beaches—and miles upon miles of powdery white sand—there’s always a perfect place for you to lie back, relax, and enjoy in The Bahamas.
And with sunshine 300 days a year and water temperatures averaging 80 degrees, there’s almost always a gorgeous day of sun and fun waiting for you on Nassau’s beaches.
From breathtaking panoramic views to soft white- and pink-sand beaches to spectacular sunsets and exotic hideaways, The Bahamas is proud to say that each and every one of our islands is the perfect destination for a romantic escape.
Gulfstream G650ER (seats 14)
Flying up to 7,500 nautical miles at close to the speed of sound, the Gulfstream G650ER is an incomparable jet charter choice for nonstop intercontinental travel.
Manchester to Bahamas
Estimate Price £110,000 one way
Bombardier Global 6000 (seats 14)
The Bombardier Global 6000 private jet features a spacious three zone cabin to conduct business meetings, relax or get a good night’s sleep.
London to Bahamas
Estimate Price: £95,000 one way
Dassault Falcon 7X (seats 14)
The Falcon 7X is an aerodynamic and uniquely elegant aircraft. The swept-wing profile gives the aircraft unrivalled performance, perfect for trans-continental travel.
London to Bahamas
Estimate Price: £85,000 one way
All Islands Of The Bahamas With the exception of Grand Bahamas are open to Private International flights and charters. All Persons ( Bahamian, Residents, Home Owners & Visitors) Must Present Negative RT-PCR COVID-19 Test from an accredited lab and Complete an Electronic Health Visa and receive approval to be Granted Entry.
Until Further Notice – THE BELOW GUIDELINES REPLACE ALL PREVIOUS PROTOCOLS.
Citizens & Residents Of The Bahamas, Homeowners In The Bahamas and Incoming Visitors.
Requirements for Aircrafts, Passengers and Crews entering the Bahamas.
Prior to Arrival
1. RT-PCR COVID- 19 Molecular Swab Test with Negative Result (Required until further Notice) from an accredited lab.
· Effective July 9, 2020 test must be taken within a window of up to 10 days before travel the The Bahamas.
· Test results (Negative) must be uploaded to online travel health form and presented upon arrival. Anyone presenting a test over ten (10) days upon arrival, will not be allowed entry into The Bahamas.
· Select Individuals will be exempt from Testing, which includes:-
Children under the age of ten (10).
Private pilots who do not deplane.
- Electronic Health Visa. All Travelers must complete a Travel Health Visa application online at https://travel.gov.bs/
· Forms must be filled out prior to travel. Visa applications take up to 72 hours to process and should be completed with adequate lead time.
· User will receive an automate response. An approved Health Visa will received a green code. Proof of confirmation must be presented upon arrival at destination.
· Failure to comply with the test requirements and health form submission will result in denied entry.
- No Quarantine Required.
- Bahamians and residents returning to the country who are not in possession of a negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test result from an accredited lab will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days upon return, via the Hubbcat Monitoring App (with additional protocols). Visitors may be deported.
- International Private Charter Flights Arriving Empty To Collect Passengers. Private pilots who do not deplane, are not required to take the test.
- US Military, Emergency Medical Flights (Grand Bahama included).
- Cargo & Courier Flights. Private pilots who do not deplane, are not required to take the test.
- Wear a face mask – Entering and transiting terminals.
- All persons entering the country may be subject to Thermal Temperature Screening.
· (Passengers showing symptoms of COVID-19 may be transferred to an on-site quarantine area for further evaluation).
- All persons entering the country will continue to be monitored by the Ministry of Health.
- Follow physical distancing directions.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Please note: Prices shown are estimated prices for charter of whole aircraft – alternative routes, aircraft and airports are also available upon request.
This estimated price is subject to availability, slots, traffic rights and schedule.GET QUOTE