10 Jan Rough Guide to Prices From Manchester
If you’re a first time private jet traveller then it’s a good idea to know how much a flight will cost you. Whether it’s a business trip or a leisure flight with the family having an idea of the cost before hand can help you plan your flight.
Here you can view typical private jet travel costs from Manchester to cities and countries around the globe to help you plan your next trip.
If you’ve ever planned a trip, at some point you asked yourself that timeless question, we get this all the time!
“how much will it cost to fly on a private jet?”
We know that sometimes it’s handy to see available business and holiday destinations at a glance. That’s why we have produced a QUICK PRICE GUIDE for you below.
The price of your private jet flight depends on several factors, including aircraft size, aircraft type, where the aircraft is positioned, duration of your stay, number of passengers, availability at the time of your booking etc.
If you already know your next destination, this guide will help you understand how much your flight will cost. If you don’t know where to go next, you can compare the costs of different cities and countries to plan your next adventure.
- Paris from £22,000 – Embraer Legacy 500 (seats 9)
- Rome from £22,000 – Bombardier Learjet 75 (seats 8)
- Amsterdam from £18,000 – Cessna Citation XLS+ (seats 8)
- Mallorca from £23,000 – Bombardier Learjet 75 (seats 8)
- Cannes from £22,000 – Embraer Phenom 300 (seats 8)
- Faro from £30,000 – Bombardier Learjet 75 (seats 8)
- Ibiza from £45,000 – Bombardier Challenger 850 (seats 14)
- Gran Canaria from £40,000 – Hawker 900XP (seats 8)
- Sion from £25,000 – Embraer Phenom 300 (seats 8)
- Chambery from £23,000 – Cessna Citation XLS+ (seats 8)
- Grenoble from £21,000 – Cessna Citation XL (seats 8)
- Geneva from £27,000 – Bombardier Challenger 350 (seats 8)
- Dubai from £65,000 – Bombardier Challenger 605 (seats 12)
- New York from £90,000 – Dassault Falcon 900EX (seats 12)
- Los Angeles from £140,000 – Bombardier Global 6000 (seats 14)
- Barbados from £130,000 – Falcon 7X (seats 15)
- Beijing from £230,000 – Gulfstream G650ER (seats 13)
Terms & Conditions
Estimate prices are based on a week return flights. Price is subject to availability, slots, air traffic rights, weather, parking, permits and schedule. The price is valid only for 24 hours as the schedules change on a regular basis.
Please note that any additional charges that we may incur including Out of Hours Charges, Chauffeur Transport, Extension fees and Aircraft De-icing are NOT included in our price unless specifically agreed in writing. Owner’s approval may be required. Catering included.
All our flights are conducted on aircraft with a valid AOC and manufactured from the year 2000 onwards. We only use the safest and best operators for your flight.