01 Oct Toulon to Manchester on CJ3+
Falcona organised a one way private jet charter flight from Toulon to Manchester for a family of five on a Cessna Citation CJ3+ aircraft.
DAY OF THE FLIGHT
On the day of the flight our passengers were met by the handling staff and directed to the lounge, where their passport details were checked and verified.
Bags loaded onto the aircraft. After a few minutes they were escorted by the pilots and handling staff to their aircraft and took some pictures before boarding the plane.
We wish to inform you that the aircraft is positioning in from Jersey Airport and will arrive in Toulon at 13:00 local.
Aircraft: Cessna Citation CJ3+
Tail: 2 -**** (2019)
Distance: 700 nm
Departure Time: 10:00 local
Flight Time: 2:16
Arrival Time: 11:16 local
Handling Agent: Vinci Airports Executive
Handling Agent: Signature Flight Support
VIP Catering – Mixed sandwiches, canapes, wraps, snacks, and Laurent Perrier Rose.
Entry requirements to UK from France
Amber list rules
What you must do if you have been in a country or territory on the amber list in the 10 days before you arrive in England.
You can read separate guidance on what you need to do if you are travelling abroad from England.
Before you travel to England
Before you travel to England you must:
- take a COVID-19 test – you must take the test in the 3 days before you travel to England
- book and pay for COVID-19 tests – to be taken after arrival in England
- complete a passenger locator form
You must do these things whether you are fully vaccinated or not.
When you arrive in England
If you are fully vaccinated
After you arrive in England you must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2.
This applies if you’re fully vaccinated under either:
- the UK vaccination programme
- the UK vaccine programme overseas
- an approved vaccination programme in Europe or the USA – not all are recognised in England
It also applies if you are:
- taking part in an approved COVID-19 vaccine trial in the UK or the USA
- under 18 and resident in the UK, a UK Overseas Territory, the USA or one of the specified European countries
If you will be in England for less than 2 days you still need to book and pay for a day 2 COVID-19 test. You only need to take the test if you are still in England on day 2.
If you are not fully vaccinated
If you do not qualify under the fully vaccinated rules, on arrival in England you must:
- quarantine at home or in the place you are staying for 10 days
- take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 and on or after day 8
If you are in England for less than 10 days, you need to quarantine for the time you are here. You need to book day 2 and day 8 travel tests. You only need to take the tests if you are still in England.
The Cessna Citation CJ3+ is a light aircraft that can accommodate up to eight people. With its’ spacious cabin and large leather seats, the aircraft has a reputation for comfort.
Truly expands your journey and delivers the utmost value for a light jet. The aircraft seats up to 8 people, in a good size cabin for a light jet. It’s a great choice for short and medium haul flights.
Please note: Prices shown are estimated prices for charter of whole aircraft – alternative routes, aircraft and airports are also available upon request.