31 May Naples to Malaga
Falcona organised a private jet charter flight from Naples to Malaga, for one passenger on a Cessna Citation XLS+ super light jet.
The aircraft positioned in from Bristol Airport, one hour prior to departure. On arrival the aircraft was fuelled by the ramp staff.
On their arrival our passenger was met by the handling agent staff and directed to the lounge, where passport details were checked and verified.
Bags loaded onto the aircraft. After a few minutes they were escorted by the pilots and handling staff to their aircraft.
Unfortunately due to demand at Italian airports, their requested departure time of 13:00 local could not be accommodated and 17:00 local slot was the earliest that they could depart.
Aircraft: Cessna Citation XLS+
Tail: YU -*** (2016)
Distance: 912 nm
Departure Time: 17:00 local
Flight Time: 2:12
Arrival Time: 19:15 local
Handling Agent: Sky Services
Handling Agent: United Aviation Services
VIP Catering – Wraps, canapes, fruit & snacks, and Laurent Perrier champagne.
Entry requirements to Spain
In order to pass health controls upon arrival in Spain, passengers (except children under the age of 12 and international transits), who arrive from countries that do NOT belong to the European Union or do NOT have the status of Schengen associated countries, must show one of these documents:
- An EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE OR EU EQUIVALENT of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative certificate of an active infection diagnostic test or a recovery certificate after having this disease.
- SpTH QR. If you do not have the EU Digital COVID Certificate or equivalent, you must complete the SpTH Health Control Form, manually entering the details of your vaccination, recovery or diagnostic test certificate.
The vaccination certificate with complete schedule for children under 18 has no expiry date.
An EU digital COVID certificate (DCC) or EU equivalent is a digital certification issued by the competent authorities of EU countries, and third countries/territories that have joined the DCC system, that a person:
- has been vaccinated against COVID-19, with a complete schedule or booster dose. In the case of a complete vaccination schedule, you should check the validity periods: this certificate will be valid from 14 days after the administration of the last dose of the complete vaccination schedule and will be valid up to 270 days from the administration of this last dose. The vaccination certificate with complete schedule for children under 18 has no expiry date.
Thereafter, in order to be valid (people aged 18 and over), the vaccination certificate must reflect the administration of a booster dose. These certificates will be considered valid from the day the booster dose is administered.
- a diagnostic test (sample collection) has been performed within 72 hours prior to departure for Spain for NAAT (nucleic acid amplification tests, e.g. RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, TMA) / 24 hours for RAT (rapid antigen test), the result of which has been negative.
- a person is considered to have recovered from COVID-19, after the disease has passed, provided that more than 11 days have elapsed since the first positive NAAT or RAT was performed, and this recovery shall be valid for 180 days thereafter.Persons arriving from countries that are NOT members of the European Union or do NOT have the status of Schengen associated countries, who do not have an EU Digital COVID Certificate or EU Equivalent. Children under the age of 12 and passengers in international transit do not have to show a certificate or SpTH QR.
The Cessna Citation XLS+ is a passenger favourite, it can accommodate up to eight people. With its’ spacious cabin and large leather seats, the aircraft has a reputation for comfort. Truly expands your journey and delivers the utmost value for a super light jet.