20 Dec Manchester to Rovaniemi, Finland on Phenom 300E
Falcona organised a private jet charter flight from Manchester to Rovaniemi, Finland for a family of five. Two adults and three children.
On arrival at the airport our passengers were escorted to the lounge by the handling agent staff at Signature Flight Support.
Our clients relaxed in the lounge for a few minutes, before they were called to the security screening process. They boarded the aircraft, shortly after.
For the return flight the aircraft positioned in from Aberdeen, Scotland.
Operator: The runway is with in limits, and we are just about to depart Aberdeen shortly. I will send you a full movement shortly. For info, aircraft will be departing very shortly but we are awaiting update on the runway conditions.
The runway conditions were not ideal and the aircraft had to go into ‘hold’ circle three times due to ice on the runway, before arriving safely in Rovaniemi to pick up our passengers. The temperature was -13 degrees.
Aircraft: Embraer Phenom 300E
Tail: 2-**** (2019)
Distance: 1,140 nm
Departure Time: 10:00 loc.
Flight Time: 3:01
Arrival Time: 14:56 loc
Departure Time: 16:00 loc.
Flight Time: 3:08
Arrival Time: 17:08 loc
Handling Agent: Siganture Flight Support
Handling Agent: RTG Ground Handling
VIP Catering suitable to the time of day.
Entry rules in response to coronavirus (COVID-19)
Finland has introduced increased health screening measures on arrival for UK travellers. Travellers should be prepared to take a COVID-19 test on arrival unless they can demonstrate proof of a negative test (PCR or lateral flow test) taken within 48 hours of arrival.
From 21 December 2021 until at least 16 January 2022, all UK travellers over the age of 16 (including fully vaccinated and non-fully vaccinated travellers) must present proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 48 hours before arrival to enter Finland.
Both PCR and lateral flow tests will be accepted. See the Finnish Border Guard website for more details.
Entry to Finland – fully vaccinated and over 18
If you are travelling to Finland from the UK, you will need:
- Proof of being fully vaccinated at least 7 days prior to arrival. See ‘Demonstrating your COVID-19 status’
If you have recovered from COVID-19 and have received one vaccine dose, you will be considered fully vaccinated by the Finnish authorities. You will need to evidence this on a single certificate.
Entry to Finland – not fully vaccinated
You will only be allowed to enter Finland if you can provide evidence of an essential or compassionate reason for entry. This does not include tourism.
If you are travelling to Finland from the UK, you will need:
- Evidence of an essential or compassionate reason for entry to Finland. Visit the Finnish Border Guard website (Section 3.2 – Entry into Finland from countries and regions for which restrictions are still enforced) for full details
- If you have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to arrival and/or a first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine received at least 2 weeks prior to arrival, you will need to take a COVID-19 test between days 3-5 in Finland. You should avoid contact with others and remain at home or in your accommodation, until you receive a negative test result
- If you have no proof of a vaccination dose or negative COVID-19 test taken prior to arrival, you will need to take a COVID-19 test no later than 24 hours after arrival. You will also need to take a COVID-19 test between days 3-5 in Finland and should voluntarily avoid contact with people outside your household until you receive a negative test result
Entry to Finland – travelling with under 18 year olds
Young people born in 2006 or later are exempt from Finland’s COVID-19 entry requirements and they do not need to provide proof of vaccination or take a COVID test, if they are accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult guardian.
Young people aged 16 and 17 years old can enter Finland, if accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult guardian, but will need to comply with one of the following measures, as applicable:
- You can present a certificate showing that you have recovered from COVID-19 within 6 months prior to arriving in Finland. There is no mandatory testing for 16 and 17 year olds who meet this requirement
- You have received one COVID-19 vaccine dose at least 14 days prior to arriving in Finland. In this case, you must also take a COVID-19 test 3–5 days after arriving in Finland. You must avoid contact with others and remain at home or in your place of accommodation until you receive confirmation of a negative test result
- You can present a certificate of a negative COVID-19 test taken before entering Finland. In this case, you must also take a COVID-19 test 3–5 days after arriving in Finland. You must avoid contact with others and remain at home or in your place of accommodation until you receive confirmation of a negative test result
- If you have no certificates, you are obliged to take a COVID-19 test on arrival or no later than 24 hours after arrival.
Even more comfort. Even more technology. The fastest and longest-ranged single-pilot business jet is now capable of speeds up to Mach 0.80. It’s got an even quieter cabin.
And it’s the first and only business aircraft to have a runway overrun awareness and alerting system, which provides a warning advisory if the runway approach is too steep or too fast.
The Phenom 300E offers the ultimate experience in business aviation, with stunning performance, comfort and technology.
Along with Embraer’s iconic airstair and oversized windows, the 17-ft-2-in-long Oval Lite® cabin features wonderful head room and aisle space, as well as innovative seating with enhanced cushioning and custom sew styles for truly exceptional in-flight comfort and style.
The forward-thinking cabin design also includes a cutting-edge “backbone of technology” with adjustable lighting, touchscreen monitors and patented flush gaspers.
Multiple zones of personalization and the addition of nice®HD by Lufthansa Technik, an advanced cabin control system that offers portable device integration and wireless audio/video streaming, further add to the sophisticated interior enhancements.
Plus, passengers can also enjoy the best cabin altitude in the category (6,600 ft at FL450) along with a generously-sized baggage compartment.
“We had a great time and flight.”
Please note: Prices shown are estimated prices for charter of whole aircraft – alternative routes, aircraft and airports are also available upon request.