17 Sep Manchester to Mallorca on a CJ2
Falcona organised a one way private jet charter flight from Manchester to Mallorca for a couple on a Citation CJ2 light aircraft.
Thank you for confirming your flight booking with Falcona Private Jets. Kindly provide us with full passenger passport details (picture via WhatsApp, text or email) and mention any specific catering and service requirements to us.
It is the sole responsibility of passengers to clarify in good time, the testing requirements needed for their destination, as the situation is changing all the time. We recommend that you check on the UK.Gov website for foreign travel advice and entry requirements.
DAY OF THE FLIGHT
On the day of the flight our passengers were met by the handling staff and directed to the lounge, where their passport details were checked and verified.
The bags were loaded onto the aircraft by the crew. After a few minutes they were escorted by the pilots and handling staff to their aircraft.
Aircraft: Cessna Citation CJ2
Tail: D -**** (2012)
Distance: 853 nm
Departure Time: 08:30 local
Flight Time: 2:39
Arrival Time: 12:09 local
Handling Agent: Signature Flight Support
Handling Agent: Mallorcair
VIP Catering – Mixed sandwiches, canapes, wraps, snacks, and Laurent Perrier Rose.
Entry requirements to Spain
Entry to Spain
From 2 July, the Spanish government requires all arrivals to Spain from the UK to present on entry one of the following: a negative COVID-19 test; or proof of vaccination. See Testing and vaccination requirements for arrivals from the UK for details.
Further requirements and entry restrictions may also apply if:
- You have travelled to a ‘risk country’ within 14 days prior to arrival in Spain. See Testing and vaccination requirements if travelling from a ‘risk country’
- You are travelling from mainland Spain to the Balearic or Canary Islands, or you are staying in tourist accommodation in the Canary Islands. See Travel to the Balearic and Canary Islands
- You are travelling overland (by road or rail) from France. See Overland travel and transit
All passengers entering Spain are still required to complete a pre-travel declaration form. See Arrival by air or sea
Some travel restrictions and testing requirements are in place for international transit through Spanish airports by passengers on flights departing from the UK. See Air transit
Testing and vaccination requirements for arrivals from the UK
From 2 July 2021, the Spanish government requires all arrivals to Spain from the UK (excluding children under the age of 12 years old) to present on entry one of the following:
- documentation certifying that you have undertaken a COVID-19 nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT – e.g. PCR, TMA, LAMP or NEAR) within 72 hours prior to arrival in Spain and tested negative. Antigen tests are only accepted in certain limited circumstances as outlined in section ‘k’ of the ‘Entry requirements for entry in Spain from third countries’ on the Spanish Ministry of Health ‘Travel and COVID-19’ page (see information on limited exceptions below).
- proof of being fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival in Spain (date(s) of vaccination must be specified), with a vaccine authorised by the European Medicines Agency or by the World Health Organisation
The Cessna Citation CJ2 is a light jet, with good cabin space and range. The CJ2 maintains the tradition of the private jet Citation line: economy, simplicity, and performance. The cabin typically holds six passengers, allowing you and your small team to reach your destination promptly.
Cessna CJ2 has a roomy six-seat interior, fully stocked refreshment center, and private lavatory. Quiet and comfortable, it’s the perfect aircraft for short trips around Europe, and a great choice for high altitude destinations.
The cabin of the Citation CJ2, four luxury seats in club configuration and two similar seats in the rear. The seats can slide forward and rearward to make the required space available.
There is a small toilet at the rear of the private plane, for emergencies really and a galley behind the crew compartment. The Citation CJ2 also has generous luggage capacity, with facilities for storage at the rear of the private jet, in the cabin itself and in two nose lockers, making for a total of 74 cubic feet.
The CJ2 is one of the most comfortable private jet rental aircraft to fly in because of the sophisticated cabin pressurization system that is a standard feature in this aircraft.
“Everything was fine.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Please note: Prices shown are estimated prices for charter of whole aircraft – alternative routes, aircraft and airports are also available upon request.GET QUOTE