20 Jul Manchester to Malaga on a Citation CJ4
Falcona organised a one way private jet charter flight from Manchester to Malaga for a family of five on a Citation CJ4 aircraft.
Thank you for confirming your flight booking with Falcona Private Jets. Kindly provide us with full passenger passport details (picture via WhatsApp, text or email) and mention any specific catering and service requirements to us.
It is the sole responsibility of passengers to clarify in good time, the testing requirements needed for their destination, as the situation is changing all the time. We recommend that you check on the UK.Gov website for foreign travel advice and entry requirements.
DAY OF THE FLIGHT
On the day of the flight our passengers were met by the handling staff and directed to the lounge, where their passport details were checked and verified.
The bags were loaded onto the aircraft by the crew. After a few minutes they were escorted by the pilots and handling staff to their aircraft and took some pictures before boarding the plane.
Aircraft: Cessna Citation CJ4
Tail: D -**** (2015)
Distance: 1005 nm
Departure Time: 08:00 local
Flight Time: 2:50
Arrival Time: 11:50 local
Handling Agent: Signature Flight Support
Handling Agent: Jetex
VIP Catering – Mixed sandwiches, canapes, wraps, snacks, and Laurent Perrier Rose.
Entry requirements to Spain
Entry to Spain
From 2 July, the Spanish government requires all arrivals to Spain from the UK to present on entry one of the following: a negative COVID-19 test; or proof of vaccination. See Testing and vaccination requirements for arrivals from the UK for details.
Further requirements and entry restrictions may also apply if:
- You have travelled to a ‘risk country’ within 14 days prior to arrival in Spain. See Testing and vaccination requirements if travelling from a ‘risk country’
- You are travelling from mainland Spain to the Balearic or Canary Islands, or you are staying in tourist accommodation in the Canary Islands. See Travel to the Balearic and Canary Islands
- You are travelling overland (by road or rail) from France. See Overland travel and transit
All passengers entering Spain are still required to complete a pre-travel declaration form. See Arrival by air or sea
Some travel restrictions and testing requirements are in place for international transit through Spanish airports by passengers on flights departing from the UK. See Air transit
Testing and vaccination requirements for arrivals from the UK
From 2 July 2021, the Spanish government requires all arrivals to Spain from the UK (excluding children under the age of 12 years old) to present on entry one of the following:
- documentation certifying that you have undertaken a COVID-19 nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT – e.g. PCR, TMA, LAMP or NEAR) within 72 hours prior to arrival in Spain and tested negative. Antigen tests are only accepted in certain limited circumstances as outlined in section ‘k’ of the ‘Entry requirements for entry in Spain from third countries’ on the Spanish Ministry of Health ‘Travel and COVID-19’ page (see information on limited exceptions below).
- proof of being fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival in Spain (date(s) of vaccination must be specified), with a vaccine authorised by the European Medicines Agency or by the World Health Organisation
The Cessna Citation CJ4 is a light jet, with good cabin space and range. The CJ4’s cabin is available in two configurations, with either eight or nine passenger seats. The eight-seat interior has a single seat opposite the main door, one double-club seating area, a single forward-facing row of seats behind that, then a belted seat in the lavatory.
The nine-seat cabin replaces the single side-facing seat near the entry door with a two-seat couch with an armrest between the two seats.
There is a double cupholder between the two seats. seats in the cabin all swivel and track forward/aft and inboard/outboard, but the two center forward-facing seats also are floor-tracking.
Between the double-club seats are two bi-fold tables, and there are slimline bi-fold tables for the rear seating area. The club seat area can easily be expanded by moving the rear-most seats all the way back. a monitor on the right forward bulkhead, two side-ledge monitors, and environmental system controls.
All lights are LED, and each seat has cabin-management and entertainment system controls. There is also a master panel on the left forward side at the top of the refreshment center. The two side-ledge monitors can be moved to docking stations at other seating areas.
“Thank you we had a great time.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Please note: Prices shown are estimated prices for charter of whole aircraft – alternative routes, aircraft and airports are also available upon request.GET QUOTE