04 Apr Manchester to Girona on a Citation XLS
Falcona organised a one way private jet charter flight from Manchester to Girona for two people on a Cessna Citation XLS super light aircraft.
On the day of the flight our passengers were met by the handling staff and directed to the lounge, where their passport details were checked and verified.
The bags were loaded onto the aircraft by the crew. After a few minutes they were escorted by the pilots and handling staff to their aircraft and took some pictures before boarding the plane.
Aircraft: Cessna Citation XLS
Tail: SE -*** (2008 refurb 2016)
Distance: 716 nm
Departure Time: 08:30 local
Flight Time: 2:10
Arrival Time: 11:40 local
Handling Agent: Signature Flight Support
Handling Agent: United Aviation Services
Manchester: Chauffeur transfer to Signature Flight Support terminal.
Girona: Transfer to villa
VIP Catering – Mixed sandwiches, fruit, canapes, wraps, snacks, and LP Rose.
Entry requirements to Spain
From 2 July, the Spanish government requires all arrivals to Spain from the UK to present on entry one of the following: a negative COVID-19 test; or proof of vaccination. See Testing and vaccination requirements for arrivals from the UK for details.
Further requirements and entry restrictions may also apply if:
- You have travelled to a ‘risk country’ within 14 days prior to arrival in Spain. See Testing and vaccination requirements if travelling from a ‘risk country’
- You are travelling from mainland Spain to the Balearic or Canary Islands, or you are staying in tourist accommodation in the Canary Islands. See Travel to the Balearic and Canary Islands
- You are travelling overland (by road or rail) from France. See Overland travel and transit
All passengers entering Spain are still required to complete a pre-travel declaration form. See Arrival by air or sea
Some travel restrictions and testing requirements are in place for international transit through Spanish airports by passengers on flights departing from the UK. See Air transit
Testing and vaccination requirements for arrivals from the UK
From 2 July 2021, the Spanish government requires all arrivals to Spain from the UK (excluding children under the age of 12 years old) to present on entry one of the following:
- documentation certifying that you have undertaken a COVID-19 nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT – e.g. PCR, TMA, LAMP or NEAR) within 72 hours prior to arrival in Spain and tested negative. Antigen tests are only accepted in certain limited circumstances as outlined in section ‘k’ of the ‘Entry requirements for entry in Spain from third countries’ on the Spanish Ministry of Health ‘Travel and COVID-19’ page (see information on limited exceptions below).
- proof of being fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival in Spain (date(s) of vaccination must be specified), with a vaccine authorised by the European Medicines Agency or by the World Health Organisation
Cessna Citation XLS
The Citation XLS is a breakthrough in the midsize aircraft category, combining the stellar runway performance of a light jet with the sought-after comfort of a stand-up cabin.
With a range of 1,700 nautical miles, and a flight time of up to 4:15 hours the Citation XLS is capable of connecting small European trips. Accommodating up to 8 passengers with all leather club seats, six of which recline. better.
“Hi, yes all great, apart from the torrential rain!”
Please note: Prices shown are estimated prices for charter of whole aircraft – alternative routes, aircraft and airports are also available upon request.