20 Sep Manchester to Cannes on Falcon 900EX
Falcona organised a private jet charter flight from Manchester to Cannes, for a group of 11 family and friends on a Dassault Falcon 900EX aircraft.
Thank you for confirming your flight booking with Falcona Private Jets. Kindly provide us with full passenger passport details (picture via WhatsApp, text or email) and mention any specific catering and service requirements to us.
It is the sole responsibility of passengers to clarify in good time, the testing requirements needed for their destination, as the situation is changing all the time. We recommend that you check on the UK.Gov website for foreign travel advice and entry requirements.
DAY OF THE FLIGHT
Falcona team met the pilots on their arrival into Manchester, and had a quick look at the aircraft and a brief chat about the plane and our passengers. We feel it’s always good to let them know what our passengers are like and the things that they prefer.
On the day of the flight our passengers were met by the handling staff and directed to the lounge, where their passport details were all checked and verified.
With it being a large aircraft the passengers had to go through security screening on site at the terminal. The bags were loaded onto the aircraft by the crew. After a few minutes they were escorted by the pilots and handling staff to their aircraft and took some pictures before boarding the plane.
We wish to inform you that the aircraft is positioning in from Liverpool Airport and will arrive in Manchester at 16:00 local the day before departure.
Aircraft: Dassault Falcon 900EX
Tail: PH -*** (2000 refurb 2016)
Distance: 692 nm
Departure Time: 12:00 local
Flight Time: 1:53
Arrival Time: 14:53 local
Departure Time: 15:00 local
Flight Time: 1:58
Arrival Time: 15:58 local
Handling Agent: Signature Flight Support
Handling Agent: Sky Valet
Manchester: Transfers to and from Signature
Cannes: Transfers to and from the villa
VIP Catering – 3 course menu, canapes, Laurent Perrier Rose.
Entry requirements to France
Amber list countries:
The UK is currently on the French amber list. Entry requirements are different depending on whether you are fully vaccinated or not.
Unvaccinated (or not fully vaccinated) arrivals in France from countries on the French amber list will only be permitted to travel for essential reasons (from the list specified for this category of country). If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need to have an essential reason to travel from France to a country on France’s amber list.
Those who are not fully vaccinated will also need to present the following documents:
- a completed International Travel Certificate to confirm their essential reason for travel. In exceptional circumstances, the French Consulate in London may be able to assist with travel for an essential reason not listed on the International Travel Certificate
- a completed ‘sworn statement’ (déclaration sur l’honneur) form self-certifying they are not suffering from symptoms associated with coronavirus and have not been in contact with confirmed cases in the preceding fortnight, and that they will self-isolate for seven days after arrival. This can be found on the French government’s website.
- From Sunday 18 July, arrivals from the UK aged 12 years old or over are required to present evidence of a negative test (PCR or antigen) taken within 24 hours of departure (first flight departure in case of connecting flight). Self-administered tests are not accepted. Arrivals from most other amber countries will need evidence of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of departure or an antigen test taken within 48 hours of departure.
Travellers who are not fully vaccinated will need to self-isolate for 7 days after arrival, then take another PCR test following this period of self-isolation.
Children aged 12 years old or over who are not fully vaccinated and travelling with a fully vaccinated adult are required to present a negative test result (PCR or antigen). However, they do not need to provide an essential reason for travel, nor do they need to self-isolate on arrival.
Children aged 12 years old or over who are unvaccinated and travelling alone are subject to the same conditions adults who are not fully vaccinated. Children aged 11 years old or younger do not need to present a negative test result to travel.
Travellers who are fully vaccinated do not need an essential reason to travel to France and do not need to self-isolate on arrival. From 18 July, fully vaccinated travellers no longer need to present evidence of a negative test result before travel. Fully vaccinated travellers will need to present the following documents:
- a completed ‘sworn statement’ (déclaration sur l’honneur) form self-certifying they are not suffering from symptoms associated with coronavirus and have not been in contact with confirmed cases in the preceding fortnight. This can be found on the French government’s website
- proof of vaccination status
Further detail on who is considered fully vaccinated by the French government, and how you can prove your status, can be found below under ‘vaccination status’.
If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to complete the certificate to leave metropolitan France, unless you are travelling to a country on France’s red list.
Falcon 900EX with an impressive 5,000 miles range, an incredibly comfortable cabin, and an innovative three-engine configuration is ideal for transoceanic and transcontinental trips and offers great versatility in flight planning. Its cabin is huge.
It is 6.1 feet high, 7.7 feet wide, 39 feet long (not including the cockpit) and has a total volume of 1,264 cubic feet. Standard seating is between eight and twelve passengers in a double-club configuration and a three-person divan.
Two seats can be combined to make a full-length bed. All of the seats are fully adjustable, swivel and can be reclined. Console tables come standard and there is room for any piece of equipment – computer, copier, scanner, TV.
Even with the tables and seats, there is enough room to walk around the cabin.
– Galley/bar for preparing warm and cold food
– Satellite telephone, fax, DVD/video system
– 2 toilets and makeup room
Interior configuration: adaptable to passenger wishes.
– 14 passengers
– 8 passengers with max. comfort
– 5 passengers with full-fledged sleeping accommodations
“Thank you we had a great time.