23 Sep Mallorca to Manchester on a CJ2+
Falcona organised a one way private jet charter flight from Mallorca to Manchester for a couple on a Citation CJ2+ light jet aircraft.
Thank you for confirming your flight booking with Falcona Private Jets. Kindly provide us with full passenger passport details (picture via WhatsApp, text or email) and mention any specific catering and service requirements to us.
It is the sole responsibility of passengers to clarify in good time, the testing requirements needed for their destination, as the situation is changing all the time. We recommend that you check on the UK.Gov website for foreign travel advice and entry requirements.
DAY OF THE FLIGHT
On the day of the flight our passengers were met by the handling staff and directed to the lounge, where their passport details were checked and verified.
The bags were loaded onto the aircraft by the crew. After a few minutes they were escorted by the pilots and handling staff to their aircraft and took some pictures before boarding the plane.
Aircraft: Cessna Citation CJ2+
Tail: G -**** (2013)
Distance: 853 nm
Departure Time: 14:00 local
Flight Time: 2:37
Arrival Time: 15:37 local
Handling Agent: Signature Flight Support
Handling Agent: Mallorcair
VIP Catering – Mixed sandwiches, fruit, snacks, Gavi wine, Laurent Perrier Rose.
Entry requirements to UK
- You must complete a passenger locator form online before you arrive in the UK. You must complete the form even if you are only transiting through the UK.You can submit the form any time in the 48 hours before you arrive in the UK. It’s free to submit the form.You’ll need to show your form when you check in to travel or board your plane, train or ferry to the UK.You can also use this service to:
- set up an account to save your details if you travel frequently
- sign in to your account to edit and submit an unfinished form
- prove your vaccination status, if you’ve been fully vaccinated in the UK
You’ll need to provide a negative coronavirus (COVID-19) test before you travel to the UK. The test must have been taken in the 3 days before your departure. The proof must be in English, French or Spanish.
COVID-19 testing and quarantine rules
You’ll need to book any tests you need to take before you complete the passenger locator form.
Read an overview of all the rules if you’re:
You must follow these rules even if you have been vaccinated.
If you’re travelling to Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland
Check the testing and quarantine rules:
- if you’re travelling to Scotland
- if you’re travelling to Wales
- if you’re travelling to Northern Ireland
The Cessna Citation CJ2+ is a light jet, with good cabin space and range. The ever popular CJ2+ seats up to 7 passengers in comfort, offering excellent range and baggage capacity.
The forward galley cabinet offers ample storage and provision for our open bar, snacks and hot drinks whilst the full flushing toilet is located towards the rear of the aircraft.
Cabin lighting is controlled by individual passenger seats and climate controlling air conditioning ensures a comfortable flight.
“Thank you, everything was fine.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Please note: Prices shown are estimated prices for charter of whole aircraft – alternative routes, aircraft and airports are also available upon request.GET QUOTE