Flying With Pets
More of our clients are choosing to fly private with their pet family members, and are choosing this mode of travel specifically for this reason. Travelling by commercial aircraft is risky and frightening for your pet, especially when they are used to being in a comfortable home environment.
The best and most ideal solution for your pet is too travel on-board with you. When you fly on a private jet with your pet, check in is just 30 minutes prior to your departure. You depart from the same terminal. You park right outside the terminal and walk straight through to the passenger lounge.
As long as your pet passport is all cleared, you and your pet can board your aircraft. On your return your pet will be checked and have its microchip scanned. This is swift procedure and can be done either on or on the ramp. Once all the relevant documents have been seen, you can head straight to your car, without the need to collect your pet from a different terminal.
The great thing about flying on a private jet with your pet is that they can move around the cabin once the aircraft has taken off and the seat belt signs have been turned off. Catering for your pet can be arranged, so just let us know their favourite foods, snacks and it will be on-board waiting for them.
Our aim is to make you and your pet as comfortable as possible. For take off and landing your pet must be in a seat with a belt on. Smaller dogs and cats must be in a regulation sized pet carrier. This is for your safety and your pets safety.
Why a private jet charter?
- Your pet travels in the cabin with you.
- No crowded airports or long security process to go through.
- Variety of private jets to choose from.
- You can choose their favourite in-flight meal.
- Flying with your pet is less stressful for you and your pet.
Need To Know
All the operators that we select for your private jet pet flight, are approved to transport cats and dogs into these UK airports. Falcona will ensure that the chosen operator are able to transport your pet to your requested airport.
The following airports – Manchester Airport, Edinburgh Airport, London Stansted Airport, Biggin Hill Airport, London Oxford Airport, Blackpool Airport, Doncaster Robin Hood Airport, Cambridge Airport, Leeds/Bradford Airport, Bristol Airport, Glasgow Airport and Farnborough Airport are all approved to cater for pet travel in the UK. All charter operators are DEFRA approved as a carrier to transport dogs and cats on private jets.
Why charter a private jet with Falcona?
- We save you time by searching over 3,000 aircraft worldwide to find you the best available aircraft for your journey.
- No upfront membership fees or monthly management fees.
- We only select the best accredited operators and aircraft. Falcona will not compromise our commitment, to providing you with the safest aircraft and crew for every flight.