Europa League Last 32
Saint Etienne v Manchester United
Wednesday 22 February 2017
Manchester United will face Saint Etienne in the Europa League round-of-32 next year. The games will be played at Old Trafford on Thursday February 16 and at Stade Geoffroy-Guichard on Wednesday February 22. Manchester United will look to progress into the last 16. They’re playing well and getting the results under Jose Mourinho, with star player Zlatan Ibrahimovich providing the majority of the goals. It will be a meeting for the Pogba brothers, with Pauls brother playing in defence for Saint-Etienne.
WHY CHARTER A PRIVATE JET?
- Choose your own schedule
- You can arrive just 15 minutes prior to departure
- No queues, delays or cancellations
- Same day return so there’s no need to stay over
- Transfers to and from the airport to the ground
Falcona have access to over 1,500 registered aircraft in Europe, from 4 passenger aircraft such as the Phenom 100 to the ultra long range private jets such as a Gulfstream G550 for transcontinental flights. We select only the best aircraft to suit your needs. Our team specialise in these types of aircraft, making choosing one a fairly simple task. The choice is yours.
Your aircraft can be ready for your use within a few hours of your call. We will help plan and implement all aspects of your charter including special catering, ground transport and other unique aspects of your request.
All flights operated for Falcona clients must meet standards set forth by the CAA for safety, security and service. The safety of our clients is of paramount importance. All Falcona operators are audited by their relevant aviation authority in order that they maintain a valid Air Operator Certificate.
The closest airport is;
- Saint-Étienne-Bouthéon Airport is located approximately 14,4 kilometers (9,0 miles) North-West of Saint-Étienne.
- Lyon Airport – It’s the third busiest business airport of France, Lyon-Bron is aproximately 45-60 minute drive away from Saint Etienne.
From Saint-Etienne about 30 min
- 15.30 Arrive at Signature FBO terminal at Manchester Airport
- 15.45 Board aircraft and depart to Lyon Airport
- 17.00 Arrive in St Etienne
- 17.05 Transfer to the stadium
- 17.45 Watch the game
- 22.00 Transfers to Lyon Airport
- 23.30 Fly back to Manchester Airport
Stade Geoffroy-Guichard is located toward the north of the city of Saint-Étienne, just over 2 kilometres from the city centre and main rail station. One can walk to the stadium in about half an hour.
Stade Geoffroy-Guichard is located close to the A72 motorway. If coming from the direction of Lyon, follow for A72 Saint-Étienne. From the A72, take exit 13 Montreynaud/Technopole and turn right toward the city. Follow for about a kilometre and turn right onto the Rue Camille de Rochetaillée. After a few hundred metres turn right again onto the Rue Paul et Pierre Guichard.
Address: 14 Rue Paul et Pierre Guichard, Saint-Étienne
Credit: Stadium Guide
CALL +44 (0)161 436 0124 or