Whether it’s a private jet for a company day out at Monaco Grand Prix, a last minute business flight or a luxury family holiday, the process of booking a private jet can at times seem daunting especially for the first time . Booking a private jet is not as straight-forward as a commercial flight, with so many variables involved it’s best to speak to a charter broker for guidance.
When it comes to selecting a broker or an aircraft, there are many choices so due diligence is extremely important before you book a private jet or helicopter flight. We will conduct a thorough assessment by carefully considering which operators and aircraft to choose for your request.
We are here to help you make an informed and confident decision when it comes to chartering an aircraft. Let Falcona organise your next safe and successful charter flight.
Falcona Private Jets take all the stress and hassle out of booking a private jet flight, by using our experience and knowledge. Let us help you avoid the many potential pitfalls. Our charter guide will take you step by step from the initial enquiry through to the actual flight.
So whether you are planning a company celebration, personal party or group outing to any sports or entertainment events, rest assured that we will plan your trip seamlessly making your experience completely relaxing.
We want to provide you with a consistently great service and aircraft, for each flight you charter with us. Still unsure, then take a look at our FAQs for private jet charter.
You can now search from the best global network of private jets, with over 3,000 available to choose from on our website and find your dream flight to your destination in seconds. See the estimated prices and then you can select up to four aircraft for your chosen flight and get a price, within seconds. All the information regarding your aircraft is accessible along with interior pictures of your chosen aircraft. You can book and confirm your flight within as little as three hours from your request.
Submit your enquiry charter trip details either online, email, phone or text.
- Simply tell us where you would like to go, when you would like to go and with how many passengers.
- We will search our database of over 3,000 aircraft and compare them to your itinerary, to provide you with a quote that meets your requirements.
- You can view and compare the aircraft’s and browse through our quotes. We generally send you up to three quotes in under three hours or less.
- Review and compare amenities, floor-plans as well as exterior and interior pictures of the aircraft to pick the right charter for your request.
- Once you have decided on the aircraft for your journey, contact us and then we will send out a charter agreement document for you to sign which contains all the terms and conditions.
- On receipt of the signed agreement we will proceed with booking your aircraft and send you all the necessary details of your trip to you by email or phone.
- You can download the directions to and from your departure and arrival airport (Manchester) or we will send you full details of the (FBO) private jet terminal.
- Falcona Private Jets can arrange your ground transfers to and from the airport and hotels on request.
- Payment can be made by a bank transfer, credit card *(subject to T&Cs), American Express which has to be cleared in our account 48 hours before your departure.
- We will keep track of your flight with the operators, notify you if there are any changes due to bad weather until you land.
- You can be airborne within as little as 4 hours!
PEACE OF MIND
All monies you pay to us are held securely and separately in an HSBC customer account, and aircraft operators are always paid before your flight. Any payments Falcona receive for charter flights will be paid directly into our HSBC customer account until payment is due to the operator.
With access to over 7,000 airports and 3,000 aircraft worldwide, we can customise your travel needs specifically to your requirements from anywhere around the globe, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our devoted team are here to ensure that you receive the best impartial advice for your trip.
For your next charter flight, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Call us now on +44 (0)161 436 0124 or email email@example.com